The Indoor Walking Track at the Iron Trail Motors Event Center is open for use by the general public for walking and jogging during set hours, Sunday – Saturday*. Walking track usage is open to community members’ age 12 years & up. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent.
- 7 laps = 1 mile
- Walk CLOCKWISE on Even Numbered Days
- Walk COUNTER CLOCKWISE on Odd Numbered Days
To Use the Indoor Walking Track
Enter the Iron Trail Motors Event Center Enter through Door 3 or Door 4. Use the stairwell or elevator to access the 2nd floor. Enter onto the track from the 2nd floor lobby.
Indoor Walking Track Hours*
|Sunday – Saturday||6:30 am – 10:00 pm|
Indoor Walking Track Policies
By entering and using the Iron Trail Motors Center Indoor Walking Track, you hereby agree to the following:
- Only walkers and joggers on the track. Roller blades or any wheeled mechanisms are not allowed on track, other than strollers, wheelchairs, and walkers.
- Slower moving users shall stay on the inner side of the track, faster moving users stay to the outside.
- Adults/Parents with children and/or strollers must stay in the outside of track at all times
- Children must stay within arm’s reach of an adult at all times. Unattended children will be asked to leave.
- Only two side by side users allowed. Users may not be three abreast across the track.
- Track users must bring a separate pair of running shoes to change into prior to entering track area. No street shoes, boots, cleats, or skates allowed.
- No food or beverages (except water bottles) are permitted on the running track during walking track hours.
- No spitting on track.
- No gym bags, backpacks, jackets, etc. are allowed on the track surface. Keep all items out of the way of walkers to avoid tripping hazards.
- Do not bring any valuables with you to the facility. We are not responsible for property that is lost, stolen, or damaged while in, on, or about the premises.
- USE OF THE INDOOR WALKING TRACK IS “AT YOUR OWN RISK”. There is no attendant on duty and we do not provide supervision, instruction, or assistance for the use of the facilities.
- SAFETY FIRST! Contact your health care provider prior to using the indoor walking track for advice on whether this type of exercise is appropriate for you.
- The City will not be responsible for any loss, injury or death of anyone using the indoor walking track.
- Horseplay will not be tolerated in the Iron Trail Motors Facility. You will be asked to leave the area immediately.
- City staff reserve the right to remove anyone from the facility who is inappropriately utilizing the indoor walking track, not following facility rules or guidelines as listed above, and/or causing disruptions. Use of the indoor walking track may be revoked by the City at any time.
- The City reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations without prior notice.