NORMAL HOURS OF OPERATION
MONDAY – FRIDAY* 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
SUNDAYS* 9:00 AM – 12:00 NOON
INDIVIDUAL FEE $10.00 PER PERSON
FAMILY FEE OF $25.00 PER MONTH PER HOUSEHOLD
REGISTER FOR A MONTHLY PASS AT :
ONCE YOU ARE REGISTERED FOR A MONTHLY PASS, PLEASE CONTACT MARY R AT (218) 748-7506 TO SCHEDULE PICKING UP YOUR PASS. PASSES ARE NON-TRANSFERRABLE AND ONLY TO BE USED BY THOSE WHO ARE REGISTERED.
- SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK! There is no attendant on duty and we do not provide supervision, instruction, or assistance for the use of the facilities.
- ALL Patrons must wear skates when on ICE
- Skate counterclockwise unless directed otherwise.
- No more than 4 people may skate together.
- Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skaters’ safety is prohibited.
- Tag and other games are prohibited.
- Roughness, excessive speeding, or weaving through skaters is prohibited.
- Skaters are NOT to carry children or secondary items such as cameras, handbags, etc. while skating.
- For skaters’ protection, NO headphones allowed.
- Hockey sticks and pucks are not allowed during any public skating sessions
- Throwing of any object is prohibited.
- No eating or drinking on the ice surface.
- Patrons must not sit on, lean over, or leave articles on the glass or dasher boards.
- Cones are provided for children learning to skate, Do Not Leave Cones unattended, 1 Cone per person.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent.
- All Skaters must follow the instructions as listed or as provided by Arena Personnel or skating privileges will be revoked.
- Report any rule violation to a skate guard or rink personnel.
- Please leave ice promptly when instructed to for ice resurfacing at the end of each session.
- When bumper cars are in use please stay to the portion of the rink designated for skating and do not lean on the temporary boards dividing the rink.