Iron Trail Motors Event Center is thrilled to offer public skating time and the only Ice Bumper Cars in the state!
For questions regarding ice skating & ice bumper cars, please contact:
Jen M. at 218-748-7518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
ICE BUMPER CARS
15 minute rides
Ice bumper cars are insanely fun but to be safe, please make sure to follow these rules.
ICE BUMPER CAR RULES
1. Rides are approximately the time allotted in the package purchased.
2. Tickets must be purchased at the rink’s cashier post in the mezzanine.
3. Tickets are sold for a specific ride session and are good only for that session.
4. All bumper car operators must have a ticket.
5. Seatbelt must be worn at all times during the ride and not unbuckled until instructed to do so by a staff member.
6. All loading and unloading will be supervised by rink staff and will take place at the player box area only.
7. Operators and riders may not walk on the ice in their street shoes.
8. For safety of all, you must obey all rink staff instructions. You will be briefed on the car’s operations before the ride.
9. All drivers must be a minimum of 42 inches in height and 6 years or older.
10. All passengers (3-5 years old) shall be safely seated on, or between the legs of, the driver who shall be an adult or caregiver. The lap-belt must go around both the driver and passenger.
11. No food and/or drinks allowed on ride.
12. Long hair and loose clothing need to be suitably contained.
13. Helmets available upon request.
14. Closed-toe flat, rubber-soled shoes must be worn at all times. No heels or slippery soled dress shoes as these could puncture the car’s tube and represent a slip hazard when getting in/out of the car.
15. No running on ice rink at any time.
16. Remove all loose articles before entering the ride.
17. Pregnant women or riders with high blood pressure, heart conditions, head injuries, epilepsy, or those with a history of neck or back injury should be aware that shunts and impacts will occur during the ride. There is some risk of slipping/falling when entering and exiting the ice surface and car. Please be aware of the Medical Condition Clause and make an informed decision on the safety of participants. Those will mobility impairments should have a caregiver present and speak with a member of staff before engaging in the ride.
18. No person will be permitted to ride if deemed to be unruly, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or judged to be incapable of operating the vehicle safely. You will not be refunded if this is the case.
19. Do not lean out of the ice bumper car.
20. Do not stand up in the ice bumper car until instructed to do so.
Must bring your own skates
No skate rentals available. Stay safe while you skate by following these rules:
PUBLIC SKATING RULES
1. SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
2. Prior to skating all Skaters must sign in with the Skate Guard at the scorer’s table.
3. ALL Patrons must wear skates when on ICE
4. In the event of an injury, notify a Skate Guard or Rink Personnel Immediately!
5. Skate counterclockwise unless directed otherwise.
6. No more than 4 people may skate together.
7. Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skaters’ safety is prohibited.
8. Tag and other games are prohibited.
9. Roughness, excessive speeding, or weaving through skaters is prohibited.
10. Skaters are NOT to carry children or secondary items such as cameras, handbags, etc. while skating.
11. For skaters’ protection, NO headphones allowed.
12. Hockey sticks and pucks are not allowed during public skating.
13. Throwing of any object is prohibited.
14. No eating or drinking on the ice surface.
15. Patrons must not sit on, lean over, or leave articles on the glass or dasher boards.
16. Cones are provided for children learning to skate, Do Not Leave Cones unattended, 1 Cone per person.
17. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent.
18. All Skaters must follow the instructions of the Skate Guard or Rink Personnel or skating privileges will be revoked.
19. Report any rule violation to a skate guard or rink personnel.
20. Please leave ice promptly when instructed to for ice resurfacing at the end of each session.
21. When bumper cars are in use please stay to the portion of the rink designated for skating and do not lean on the temporary boards dividing the rink.